Contact Us About Your Custom Product or Part
Custom Carbon Graphite Components & Parts
We develop parts that are customized to each of our customer’s specific application requirements. Our unique technical knowledge and manufacturing expertise allows us to customize parts within our existing product line or as part of our new product development. Our products are developed and manufactured in-house, so we can customize at any point in the production process (formulation, mixing, milling, molding, baking, treating, finishing, etc.). As a St. Marys Carbon customer, you can expect the following unique benefits:
- Proprietary Carbon Graphite Grades – We are one of the few carbon companies globally to develop and mix our own custom grades.
- Customized Grades for Your Application – We have developed unique carbon graphite grades to meet each of customer’s specific applications, and we are continually developing more.
- Skilled Product Development Team & Engineers – Our team of engineers, many with over 25 years of carbon experience, will provide expert advice throughout the development process.
- Wide Range of Machining / Finishing Capabilities – Skilled craftsmen that will finish your product to your specific end-use requirements. E.g., milling, turning, drilling, tapping, lapping, polishing and other CNC machining capabilities
- Advanced Software and Testing – We have invested in drawing and quality assurance training, software and systems to confirm that your products are designed and manufactured to your required specifications.
Contact us today to start developing your customized product!
For more information about our services, call us at 814.781.7333