Carbon Graphite Rotors & Vanes
St. Marys Carbon manufactures a variety of different sizes and types of carbon graphite rotors & vanes. We will develop a complete set of rotors & vanes for you or we will simply custom-develop vanes to fit any of your specialty rotors made from other materials. Our rotors & vanes provide lubrication without the use of oil or any other contaminating lubricants, which makes them ideal for your dry-running or sanitary environments.
If you require a customized solution, we can manufacture our carbon graphite rotors and vanes to your specific requirements. We develop our own proprietary grades and manufacture each product in-house, so we will work closely with you to create a carbon graphite product that is right for you.
Our rotors & vanes are made from the following materials:
We also offer various impregnations and treatments to further fit your application needs.
Key End Products
Our rotors & vanes are used in a wide range of end products as listed below. Remember that we custom-design our products to fit your needs, so please contact us if you have a need outside of those below and we’ll work with you to find a solution.
- Air Pumps & Compressors
- Beverage Pumps
- Chemical Pumps
- Fuel Pumps
- Medical Pumps
- Vacuum Pumps
- Space Heaters
- De-icing Units
You can find our carbon graphite rotors and vanes used across a wide range of different markets, including:
- Food & Beverage
- Power Generation
- Printing & Paper
Key Advantages of St. Marys Carbon Rotors and Vanes:
- Dry-Running / Oil-less – Our rotors and vanes are self-lubricating, meaning that a separate lubricant is not required, which allows them to be used in not only dry-running but also sanitary applications.
- Low Friction / Wear – The self-lubricating properties of our rotors and vanes will greatly reduce the amount of friction and wear during operation, significantly reducing maintenance time, replacement and equipment damage.
- High Thermal Conductivity – Our rotor and vane materials allow for heat exchange, which will prevent overheating and most importantly will not cause damage to your equipment.
- Stability at High Temperatures – Our proprietary mix of carbon graphite is able to withstand extreme temperatures, which allows our rotors and vanes to be used in a variety of harsh environments while still maintaining performance and increasing your equipment’s uptime.
- Anti-Welding/Melting: As our rotors and vanes can withstand high temperatures, they are resistant to melting or welding to your equipment during operation, allowing your equipment to run longer and perform better.
- Oxidation-Resistant: Our proprietary mix of carbon graphite resists chemical degradation of the surface material, allowing our rotors and vanes to last longer even in harsh environments.