Carbon graphite electrical contacts & collector shoes
We are a leading supplier of Carbon graphite Electrical Contacts (collector shoes) to both OEM and aftermarket customers. These offer high conductivity, low friction and self-cleaning properties; we also provide lead-free electrical contacts to meet stringent environmental regulations, including ROHS.
Each of our ARC Electrical Contacts can be custom-manufactured to your specific requirements. We develop our own proprietary carbon grades and manufacture each product in-house, so we will work closely with you to create a product that is suited to your application.
We make our ARC Electrical Contacts with the following materials:
We also offer various impregnations and treatments to further fit your application needs.
Ask about our ROHS compliant grades that will meet your environmental requirements.
Key End Products
Our ARC Electrical Contacts are used in the motors of a variety of end products as listed below. Remember that we custom-design our products to fit your needs, so please contact us if you have a need outside of those below and we’ll work with you to find a solution.
- Electric Vehicles
- Material Handling Equipment
- People Movers
- Rail Systems
- Revolving Lights
Our electrical contacts and collector shoes are used across a wide range of different markets, including:
- Power Generation
Key Advantages of [Brand Name] Electrical Contacts:
- Self-Lubricating – ARC is self-lubricating, meaning that a separate lubricant (e.g., oil) is not required, which allows them to be used in both dry-running and sanitary environments.
- Low Friction / Wear – The self-lubricating properties of ARC will greatly reduce the amount of friction and wear during operation, significantly reducing maintenance time, replacement and equipment damage.
- High Conductivity – Only the purest metals and materials are used to provide for consistently high conductivity and our ability to custom-design means that we can adjust the mix of our materials to meet your specific conductivity needs.
- Stability at High Temperatures – Our proprietary mix of carbon graphite is able to withstand extreme temperatures, which allows ARC to be used in a variety of harsh environments without damage to the ARC contact or your equipment.
- Anti-Welding/Melting: As ARC can withstand high temperatures, it is resistant to melting or welding to your equipment during operation, allowing your equipment to run longer and perform better.
- Oxidation-Resistant: Our proprietary mix of carbon graphite resists chemical degradation of the surface material, allowing ARC to be used in harsh environments while maintaining performance.